2 pounds large shrimp
½ tsp oregano
2 Tbsp olive oil
½ tsp thyme
1 ½ tbsp minced garlic
1 tsp basil
1 tbsp fresh lime juice
½ tsp salt and pepper to taste
1 tbsp orange juice
½ tsp dried sage
- Peel and devein all shrimp leaving the tails on.
- In a bowl combine all the other ingredients. Pour this mixture into a re-sealable plastic bag.
- Add the shrimp to this mixture and toss until the shrimp are evenly coated with the marinade. Put in the fridge for 15-20 minutes.
- Soak wooden skewers in a bowl of water for 15 minutes (Approximately 10 depending on the size of your skewers.)
- Heat your BBQ to a medium heat.
- BBQ the shrimp skewers for approximately 3 minutes per side or until they are opaque and turn pink.